Issues with Bar Graphic and Groups
<p>Hi guys.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm trying to create a bar graphic but I need to customize some of the vales by grouping, performing calculations and counting some fields... The data source is a CVS file and and this is the original format:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Date,Location,Test1,Test2<br>
12/01/13,AC,0,1<br>
12/01/13,AL,1,1<br>
12/01/13,AP,0,1<br>
01/01/14,AC,1,1<br>
01/01/14,AL,1,1<br>
01/01/14,AP,0,1</p>
<p>02/01/14,AC,0,1<br>
02/01/14,AL,0,1<br>
02/01/14,AP,0,1</p>
<p>...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I already have a table for printed by performing the calculation and presenting the data that is similar to what I need in the graphic. (When value is 1, implies in TestOK and 0 in TestNOK)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Year Month Test1OK Test1NOK</p>
<p>2013 12 1 0</p>
<p>2014 1 2 0</p>
<p>2014 2 0 3</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>My DataSet is already bringing me the following structure:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Date Location Test1 Year Month Year-Month</p>
<p>2013-12-01 AC 0 2013 12 2013-12</p>
<p>2013-12-01 AL 1 2013 12 2013-12</p>
<p>...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'd like to have in the X axis grouped by YEAR, MONTH</p>
<p>2013 12</p>
<p>2014 01</p>
<p>2014 02</p>
<p>2014 13</p>
<p>...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Two series in Y:</p>
<p>- Ammount TestOK (sum all Test1==1 for YEAR-MONTH)</p>
<p>- TestNOK (summ all Test1==0 for YEAR-MONTH)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using BIRT 2.2.1 (must use this version).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any suggestions?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Joe</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>