Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drill down/Collapsable BIRT
shep222
<p>I have been trying to figure out how to do a drill down report for quite some time. I have accomplished this by using the hypertext feature in BIRT but this is still not exactly what I am trying to do.</p>
<p>The problem with doing it this way, is that it actually runs the report again when you click on the hypertext link. Our software currently does not have the capability of running the report from within the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to have all the data pulled when the report is originally run with the detail data hidden and then display that info by clicking a +/- to collapse to show the detail data without actually running the report again?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any input would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Shep</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet