Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem Report in Maximo
ANTeixeira
<div>Hello people.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have a problem when it comes to export a report to PDF in a given Maximo environment.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The "Description" field is not printing the complete information. In other Maximo environments operate normally. Already this looks like the field "Mandatory Requirement" is overlapping information from the field "Description".</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Could you help me??</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Follows the print attached.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Hug to everyone!</div>
<div> </div>
<div> :wacko:</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>I found this</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/19827-how-do-i-use-word-wrap-in-report-design/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/19827-how-do-i-use-word-wrap-in-report-design/</a></p>
;
<p>deepakrkgi post</p>
<p> </p>
<p>function wrap(longStr,width){ length = longStr.length;<br>
if(length <= width) return longStr;<br>
return (longStr.substring(0, width) + "\n" + wrap(longStr.substring(width, length), width));<br>
} wrap(dataSetRow["col3"], 15 );</p>
ANTeixeira
<div>Thank you wwilliams.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I managed to solve !!</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I used</div>
<div><span style="color:#008000;"><strong> .replace (/ \ s / g, '')</strong></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I did it: </div>
<div><strong><span style="color:#008000;"> dataSetRow ["description"]. replace (/ \ s / g, '')</span></strong></div>
<div> </div>
<div>It worked perfectly!!
</div>