Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Line Chart
aasmelash@mta.maryland.gov
<p>I have the following data and I am trying to plot a line for each of the sites listed based on the Perecent_Compliance values as Y-axis and the Date as X-axis. I am getting a one point when I ran the BIRT report designer with my data. Can anyone tell me how I can accomplish this task in BIRT? My data as follows:</p>
<p> </p>
<div>StartDate</div>
<div>SITE</div>
<div>Percent_Compliance</div>
<div>Jan 12, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>BUS</div>
<div>90</div>
<div>Jan 19, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>BUS</div>
<div>85</div>
<div>Jan 26, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>BUS</div>
<div>70</div>
<div>Feb 2, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>BUS</div>
<div>80</div>
<div>Jan 12, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>LTRAIL</div>
<div>85</div>
<div>Jan 19, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>LTRAIL</div>
<div>80</div>
<div>Jan 26, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>LTRAIL</div>
<div>75</div>
<div>Feb 2, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>LTRAIL</div>
<div>90</div>
<div>Jan 12, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>METRO</div>
<div>88</div>
<div>Jan 19, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>METRO</div>
<div>80</div>
<div>Jan 26, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>METRO</div>
<div>70</div>
<div>Feb 2, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>METRO</div>
<div>90</div>
<div>Jan 12, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>TRADMIN</div>
<div>29</div>
<div>Jan 19, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>TRADMIN</div>
<div>30</div>
<div>Jan 26, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>TRADMIN</div>
<div>40</div>
<div>Feb 2, 2016 12:00 AM</div>
<div>TRADMIN</div>
<div>45</div>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Abel</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aasmelash@mta.maryland.gov
<p>I am resending the data for my earlier post as excel spread sheet as cutting and pasting resulted in badly formatted data.</p>
micajblock
<p>Check the grouping on the chart. By default it is years, change to days. See screenshots below</p>