Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to set date format while exporting to csv
Maroju
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I have a requirement in which date format should be "dd/mm/yyyy" after exporting to csv. But I am getting along with time stamp as "dd/mm/yyyy 00:00". Please any one can help me on this. Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Maroju</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Is the data type of the report item Date or DateTime? CSV exports data so the format on the report is irrelevant. </p>
Maroju
<p>Hi Mica,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> Thanks for reply. Sorry for late reply. I have placed one duplicate table and at that table data binding level i have written below script </p>
<p> </p>
<p> if(dataSetRow["dateColumnName"] != null){</p>
<div>BirtDateTime.day(dataSetRow["dateColumnName"])+"/"+BirtDateTime.month(dataSetRow["dateColumnName"])+"/"+BirtDateTime.year(dataSetRow["dateColumnName"])</div>
<div>}else{</div>
<div>dataSetRow["dateColumnName"]</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div>and changed column data type to string. It worked for me in csv.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Regards,</div>
<div>Maroju</div>