Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked bar chart Multiple Y axis and Grouping issue
jjpp
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a Stacked bar chart with 2 Y axis, they are sort by the X axis, and i need to <span>distinguish the data of the first Y axis but not for the second axis.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span>I had the column i need to <span>distinguish in the SQL request and group by this column. The other data are sums.</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span><span>How can i only <span>distinguish the first Axe but not the second one.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm on Birt 3.2.17 and using eclipse for Birt.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I expect he could look like the picture.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Sorry, but your requirements are not clear in terms of what you mean by "distinguish".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What have you tried so far? Can you attach your report design? If you cannot attach your design, can you create one from the Classic Models database?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you provide sample data?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, where is the screenshot from? Do you have another view of what you would like to chart?</p>