Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error getting a values of a crosstab
dsoto
<p>Hi.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a problem when I try to compare a value of an array with a value of a 'measure' (value of a crosstab), the follow code:</p>
<p> </p>
<div>for(val in listValues){</div>
<div>i=0;</div>
<div>if(reportContext.evaluate('measure["tab_values"]') == arraytValuesJs
){</div>
<div> </div>
<div> //condition <span> </span> </div>
<div> <span> </span> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> <span> </span>}</div>
<div> <span> </span>i++; </div>
<div> </div>
<div>} </div>
<div> </div>
<div>When I debug the script and I enable a breakpoint in the condition sentence line, throws the follow error:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>There are errors evaluating script "measure["tab_values"]":</div>
<div>org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: This data binding is used outside of the available scope.</div>
</div>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>This script has been running in onCreateCell() function and onRenderCell()</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet