Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report deployment to BIRT iHub Server
gsingh
<p>Hi</p>
<p>I am new developer to using BIRT Reporting tool. I need to know, how Developer can deploy BIRT Report on BIRT iHub Server.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Assuming that you use the commercial version of BIRT Designer, you can take a look at the following <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/adg-main/index.html#page/ADG/DeployApptoiHub.html'>documentation</a>.</p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
gsingh
<p>Thank you for reply.</p>
<p>I am not using BIRT commercial license. BIRT designer tool plug-in with eclipse client tool. That is I want to know, how I can upload reports on BIRT Server iHub (free license) and how to change database connection on the server.</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Which iHub free license are you talking about? As far as I know, there is only a 45-day trial license available for iHub... </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyhow, you can always use the upload feature available from iHub Information Console to deploy your reports on iHub.</p>
gsingh
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That I found upload feature from iHub portal. That's right, I am using iHub free trial version valid up to 45 days.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Question: Do you know, after deployed BIRT report on iHub, how to change database connection on iHub? And where do we need to create new database connectivity connection.</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can follow this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/adg-main/index.html#page/ADG/ConfiguringDataiHub.50.2.html#ww226032'>link
</a>to learn more about connection profiles.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
gsingh
<p>Ok. Thank you.</p>