Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Restricting calender dates in Date type parameter
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can we restrict dates in date type parameter ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached a screen in which I have used a date type parameter. This calender now show show 30days back dates from current day only so that the user will be restricted to show only one month dates and should disable past dates.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Can you use this filter on the data to avoid using parameter,</p>
<p>datefield bewteen BirtdateTime.addday(Birtdatetime.today(),0) and BirtDateTime.addday(Birtdatetime.today(),-30)</p>
<p>This will give you the 30days from the day that the report runs.</p>
RRK
Hi Shamo,<br><br>
Thanks...<br>
But can we edit the calender widget?
Clement Wong
<p>There is a JavaScript file, <strong>parameter.js</strong>, under <em>iportal\iv\parameter</em>, and the calendar widget is defined in actuate.parameter.impl.CalendarControl.prototype.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am unable to provide you with specific modifications to suite your requirements. It is not recommended to modify this file.</p>