Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Start counting the page no. from second page in footer
BIRT User
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have a requirement where i have to start counting the page no. from 2nd page in PDF. I am displaying the Table of contents as my first page in my report and the detail sections from second page. However the Autotext element is counting from first page of the report. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display the page no. in footer as '<strong><span style="color:#0000cd;">1 / 7</span></strong>' and it should be displayed from second page in my pdf report. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached a sample report which will render 8 pages in pdf. I want to display the page no. in footer from page 1 to 7 excluding Table of contents. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please provide me a solution for it. </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>If you use Mica's technique in this DevShare (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/453-simple-page-n-of-m/</a>)
, you will be able to accomplish having your second page of report show page 1 (out of 7). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is the sample design modified and with the TOC counter starting at 0.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
BIRT User
<p>Thanks Clement. It's working as expected. </p>