Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hiding measure in Birt Data Analyzer
sureshpulapalli
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to create a Cross-tab report using Data Cube. My report has a Data Cube with 10 Measures and two report parameters. I wanted to hide some of the measures based on parameter selection.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Using Scripting, I can hide the measures in Cross-tab but when I open the Cross-tab in Birt Data Cube Analyzer, I still see all the measures.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way we can hide the Measures in Data Analyzer? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>While creating Data Cube Measures, we have an option to hide the Measure, but I wanted to do that dynamically based on parameter selection.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know, If we can access the Data Cube dynamically and set the Measure property to hide.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Currently, I created two data cubes and cross-tabs with different measures and dropping one of them using script based on parameter selection. But the issue is, Data Cube is not allowing Groups and Measures with the same name. I have some common Groups and Measures in both the Data Cubes</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Birt Version :Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 4.4.0</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Suresh</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>I got the solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>