<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have designed a BIRT Report using a custom ODA Data Source.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The report is working fine on BIRT Report Designer, I can preview and export it to XLS, PDF, etc. But when I launch it from BIRT Runtime genReport.sh, I get the following error :</p>
<p> </p>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.Driver createNewDriverHelper(Map)</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">SEVERE: Cannot get ODA data source driver helper.</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaHelperException: Unable to load or instantiate the custom ODA driver class. (com.bmc.arsys.oda.runtime.impl.ARDriver) ;</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException ;</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bmc.arsys.oda.runtime.impl.ARDriver</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"> at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaDriver.loadDriverInstance(OdaDriver.java:251)</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"> at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaDriver.init(OdaDriver.java:198)</span></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>FYI, I've copied the custom ODA Data source's JAR files in the <span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"><BIRT-Runtime-InstallDir>/ReportEngine/lib</span> folder but it seems that it's not been recognized by BIRT Runtime...</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I've read <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/integrating/reapi.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/integrating/reapi.php</a> and <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/install.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/install.php</a> but couldn't find how to add a custom ODA Data Source to Birt Runtime but only to the Birt Designer.</div>
<div>Any help is appreciated.</div>
<div>Thanks.</div>