Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want the TOC to look like TOC in DOCX.
Akhil AK
<p><strong>Requirement:</strong></p>
<p><em>I want a report to design dynamically with this following format so that I can know the page number of that header and I can put the number at last.</em></p>
<p><em>1) Header 1 ............................................................................... 1</em></p>
<p><em>2) Header 2 ............................................................................... 3</em></p>
<p><em>3) Header 3 ............................................................................... 5</em></p>
<p><em> 3.1) Sub Heading 1................................................................ 9</em></p>
<p><em> 3.2) Sub Heading 2................................................................12</em></p>
<p><em> 3.2.1) Sub Sub Heading 1.................................................14</em></p>
<p><em> 3.2.2) Sub Sub Heading 2.................................................18</em></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Things I can do:</strong></p>
<p>I can link the header to the correct element in the report(DOCX/PDF).</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Blockers:</strong></p>
<p>I am unable to get the page number of the header.</p>
<p>In docx report I am getting the link color as blue and with the underline. I want get rid of these two.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Have you looked at the examples in the DevShare? Search the DevShare for TOC,</p>
shamo
<p>Take a look at this devshare. I guessed that is the one Mblok is referring to</p>