Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cumulative BIRT Chart
niranjan087
<p>I have a BIRT chart that displays hour in X axis and readings in Y axis. I want cumulative values in Y axis i.e. each hour reading should add till previous hour reading to it, so that user can see the sum of total reading for a particular hour. I've checked other topics regarding this. I tried suggested solutions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, RUnning Sum, Running count, etc in Y axis Series in select data tab. None of them worked correctly. Can you please suggest me tried and verified solution for this issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Niranjan.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Niranjan,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The only way I was able to do this is by aggregating the data at the query level (in your case, sum the readings by hour) and NOT use groupings in the chart.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the attached example, the query aggregates the quantity ordered by month for 2012. In the chart, I disable grouping:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>