Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
masterpage
hatra
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> I have a masterpage with a logo and report name in a grid on the Header and a GIrd with a page number on footer, When I run it locally it workd fine, but when I deploy the library which master page is attached to , it wont work and dont show the logo or page number.</p>
<p>on the iServer report sees the library becasue i have got my datasurce on the library, only master page not working, any ideas please.</p>
<p>thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>What version of iServer, and what OS?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you want to send me your design and library via PM, I can take a look at what may be the issue.</p>
hatra
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>11 service pack 4 fix 4.</p>
<p>unfortunalty i cant attach anything from work workstation ( security issues)</p>
<p>I could have create a similar report and a library on my personal machine but I would have issue to deploy it on the company iServer
</p>
Clement Wong
<p>If your company is current on maintenance, you should contact your local Support center to assist you further since you are not able to attach anything in a public forum. Support can have a remote troubleshooting session to assist you further.</p>