Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Table header for different pages
BIRT User
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have a requirement where i have to display dynamic table header based on the no. of pages table rendered. </p>
<p>I have attached a sample report with classic model DB and uploaded here.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have two header rows in the table. If the table exceeds(after table page break) more than one page, i have to add "<strong><span style="color:#0000ff;">(Continued..)</span></strong>" in my first header row for all subsequent added pages(from second page). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Eg:- <span style="color:#0000ff;"><strong>Product Details (Continued..)</strong></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to achieve it in BIRT?. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>We should not simply use the page no. to hide/display the table header label. I need a generic way which can be used in dynamic report. </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Note: I am using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional with version 4.4.0</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>A Google search found this. Might help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/449288/'>https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/449288/</a></p>
;