Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Update query at end of each group
bszk
<p>I have an mysql procedure that returns a function of two values. The result is based on database tables.</p>
<p>I am calling it from birt as a data set like this:</p>
<p>Query text: {call getGxPercentile(?,?) }</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That works fine with the default values but I want to use that function dynamically at the end of each group.</p>
<p>The two arguments will be two aggregations of the group.</p>
<p>And I would like the result to be in a table group footer row.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Would anyone know how to do that? Basically the procedure call needs to be done at the end of each group and the result placed in the footer row.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Bill</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet