Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with Aggregation
haglo
<p>I am using: Birt 4.4.2, Eclipse 4.4.2, Windows 10 64-bit</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created with your DemoDatabase "BIRT Classic Models Sample Database" a Birt Report.</p>
<p>Attached i send you the source of the report.</p>
<p>The structure of the report is:</p>
<p>Group 1: Values of Customer</p>
<p>Group 2: Values of Order</p>
<p>Group 3: Values of OrderDetails</p>
<p> </p>
<p>All went well, there is only one problem:</p>
<p>In Group 3 i want to add a Column wirth an Aggregation PERCENTSUM.</p>
<p>But it is not possible; i get no values.</p>
<p>In Group 2 i can add this Aggregation PERCENTSUM, all is ok.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have searched a lot, but i find no result.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It is very difficult to explain the problem, therefore i send you my report.</p>
<p>In the report the problem is the field: AnteilOrderDetail</p>
<p>It is an Aggregat</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>Take a look at this if it meets your requirement.</p>
haglo
<p>A lot of thanks!!!!!!!!!!!<br>
But what was my mistake?<br><br>
I see no difference to my code.</p>
shamo
<p>Your mistake was you used table and you were putting the aggregation in the detail section. I replaced with a grid.</p>
haglo
<p>A lot of thanks for your answer!</p>
<p>Only one question for my understanding:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When i put the row into the header of the table it also not works (see attached file).</p>
<p>Can i say that in my case it doesn't work when i use a table, i must use a grid.</p>
<p>But why is it so?</p>
<p> </p>