Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formatting Grand Total Column in cross tab
RRK
<p>I have attached an example of cross tab in which i have formatted the 'credit value' in below format : </p>
<p>"£"+data["CREDITLIMIT_Group/COUNTRY_Group1/CUSTOMERNAME"]+"mill"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a derived expression to set the above format. But now I want the same format to be displayed in grand total column as well. But I didn't find to add an option of ' add derived measure'.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can we format the grand total column to have suffix and prefix value ? eg: ("£"+ Credit Value Column + "mill")</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulCooper
<p>I couldn't open the rptdesign file as it was invalid, but Instead of creating a derived measure (which I also discovered a long time ago couldn't be used for the grand totals) just set the Number Format of the field to "£###,###,##0.00 mill".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul</p>
RRK
<p>Thanks Paul...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The requirement was to change the formatting according to a column so I used below to change the format :</p>
<p>eg: OnRender :</p>
<p> this.getStyle().numberFormat=row["fort"];</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So row[fort] will have formats for specific rows. </p>