Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating BIRT with existing web app
Apeksha
<p>Hello guys,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have my current birt runtime deployed in jboss as birt.war as shown on the birt pages which works perfectly well.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I now wish to integrate it with my existing web application in jboss. I want to attempt at retaining a single war file rather than 2, or worst case retain birt.war, but have my jsp pages in my current web application which use birt tags. Does anybody have a step wise procedure on this. I could read some posts online, but none of them were really clear about how to integrate with existing app. Any help will be appreciated . Thanks !!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Apeksha
<p>So anybody looking for a similar query, you can try following instructions on </p>
<p><a class="bbc_url" href="
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ba-birt-viewer-java-webapps/index.html"
; title="External link">
http://www.ibm.com/d...apps/index.html</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Just make sure to remove the org.apache.xerces_2.9.0.v201101211617.jar from the lib, as the page states to include that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks </p>