Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart X Axis Values sorting issue while using Data Object as data Source
G-Man
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have come across a strange issue when I want to display Month Names in X axis and sort them by month numbers. It is easily possible by using Sort Functionality available but only when I use Data Set created within Report. The same logic does not work wen I use same data through .Datadesign file. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried using script to dynamically make X-Axis values display the desired result. This works fine but only on Web. Upon exporting in excel, the Month names disappear keeping only Month Numbers instead.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Examples for all scenarios attached.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any idea how this can be achieved? Can this be a bug?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>When exporting, select the export chat as image</p>