Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar chart - series bar color depends on value in other series
jbeyl
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using bar chart in my report within two data series grouped by categories e.g. articles.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The first one represents supply and the second demand.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to change a bar color for the specific category if the demand value is greater then supply value.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I achieve it? I was searching related topics on this forum but couldn't find anything similar.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for any suggestions.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Rgds,</p>
<p>Jakub</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulCooper
<p>The simplest way to do this I can think of is make a new binding that flags the record if the demand value is greater then supply value. Then choose a stacked bar chart and set the optional Y-axis grouping to that flag field. In theory there are two stacked parts per bar but depending on if the demand value is greater than the supply value or not only one or the other will get displayed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul</p>
jbeyl
<p>Hi Paul,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the hint. I've created two more bindings for differences and using stacked bar chart got the result.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Rgrds,</p>
<p>Jakub</p>