Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove (DateTime) tag on column from cube builder
sriram4133
<p>Hi, one of my users requested me to remove the (DateTime) tag on column from cube builder.</p>
<p>I attached screenshots.</p>
<p>So in the screenshot attached, column 'Year(DateTime)' should just display as 'Year'.</p>
<p>When I right click on (DateTime), I don't see a option to delete.</p>
<p>Also I tried clicking on Edit and tried choosing other formats other than 'None' but no luck.</p>
<p>The date column 'Drop Date' in data set is of type 'Date'.</p>
<p>Please provide your suggestions if you are familier with this issue.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sriram4133
<p>I was able to resolve my issue using 3 calculated columns on dataset. I used these columns in Groups under the cube builder.</p>
<p>Now I don't see the tag '(DateTime)'. I attached screenshot.</p>
<p>BirtDateTime.year( row["DropDate"] )</p>
<p>BirtDateTime.month( row["DropDate"] )</p>
<p>BirtDateTime.week( row["DropDate"] )</p>
sriram4133
<p>I have some data mismatch issue when I tried the above solution.</p>
<p>I'm looking for other options.</p>
<p>Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.</p>