Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy file archive problems
Ramkumar
Hi
Opendeployment has been configured and it works fine,however if the file is archived the file is not over ridden in the target folders,i need to manually uncheck the archive checkbox from the file properties,it then works fine.
Windows automatically makes the file available for archiving(attrubute "A").
how can i overcome this problem?even if the file is checked for archive ,open deploy should work fine.
OpenDeploy Version 5.5.1
OS Version: Windows NT 4.0
Owner of OpenDeploy has permissions to overwrite a file in the target folders.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm not an NT expert, but perhaps the security policies on your box are somehow causing this behavior?
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Ramkumar
Hi Todd
Has a problem like this ever been reported?
Can i conclude that OpenDeploy has nothing to do with File Archiving "A" attribute , In that case i can request an NT Administrator to look into this problem .
I need a clarification from you on this issue.
Please help
Regards
Ramkumar
Migrateduser
I'm not aware of such a problem, and I'm sure OD doesn't do anything special regarding archive attributes.
You might want to open a case with Tech Support to see if they've come across this issue.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com