Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
standard reports are not working
muneebarrabi
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have metrics manager and iserver installed on same machine.</p>
<p>Few years ago, "standard reports" used to work fine. At that time, Metrics manager used to be called "Views" then "Scorecard".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I am getting an error:</p>
<p>Metrics Manager->Reports (on left menu)->standard reports (on left menu) -> Then I choose to run any report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Error:</p>
<p>"web service error: Cannot upload file to iserver: Soap server error".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Views are working fine... just the "standard reports" not working.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am very beginner in metrics manager/iserver so I am not sure how to fix this. But I noticed few things and I'm not sure if it helps:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Metrics Manager -> setup ->Configure->Options-> ihub/server configuration:</p>
<p>ihub/server volume: ScorecardVolume</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BIRT iServer Management console 11 -> Volume</p>
<p>Volume Name: Actuate</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Versions:</p>
<p>Metrics Manager -> Help -> About</p>
<p>Metrics Manager version is 10 SP4 Fix 1</p>
<div> </div>
<p>BIRT iServer 11 -> About</p>
<p>iServer: Actuate BIRT iServer Version: 11 SP4 Fix 1</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kindly help as I am lost.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You should be contacting your local OpenText Support office to help you configure your environment. Try support.opentext.com.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
muneebarrabi
<p>Thanks Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I opened an account but there's nothing there to post my question.</p>
<p>Even the community sections there doesn't have a segment for "iServer" as in here.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Why can't I post it here and expect great knowledgeable people to help me here?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
KConrad
<p>Hi Muneeb</p>
<p> </p>
<p>please check if Iserver is actually running and that you are able to login to the Iserver volume. The error usually indicates the volume is offline.</p>
muneebarrabi
Tganks kconrad.<br>
Yes i am able to log in into iserver (iserver management console) and volume is not offline.
jneneman
<p>Hi Muneebarrabi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The following may need to be changed:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Metrics Manager -> setup ->Configure->Options-> ihub/server configuration:</p>
<p>ihub/server volume: ScorecardVolume</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BIRT iServer Management console 11 -> Volume</p>
<p>Volume Name: Actuate</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The volume name should either be ScorecardVolume or the ihub/server configuration needs to be Actuate. This could be the reason the SOAP message failed as it would be looking for a volume called ScorecardVolume, but that volume does not exist.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This looks like you may have upgraded or installed a new server since this was working last. Is that accurate?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If there was an upgrade, the volume "Actuate" may be missing some of the structures and IOB's that standard reports use. What folders do you have if you log into <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://servername:8900/acadmin'>http://servername:8900/acadmin</a></p>
;