Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Trying to export 275 pages of content to Excel generates error
CodeRookie
<p>Hi, all!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm running a report on iHub to produce a year's worth of data, and it returns 275 pages. When I go to export the content in XLS format, I get the error: <strong>'This report exceeds the page count limit. Only the first 200 pages are exported.'</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a setting somewhere that can be changed to override the 200 page limit?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for any help!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scott</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Scott,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Make a copy of C:\Actuate3\BIRTiHubVisualization\modules\BIRTiHub\iHub\web\iportal\WEB-INF\web.xml. Then, edit the original file and search for ALLOW_EXPORT_PAGE_LIMIT. Change the value from 200 to a higher value. Re-start BIRT iHub.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just be aware that there could be performance issue if you export extra large reports.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
CodeRookie
<p>Thanks, Pierre! I'll give it a try on our Development system first to see if there are any issues.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
CodeRookie
<p>Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Worked like a charm! I was able to export data / content from an 859 page report with no issues.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks again!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scott</p>