Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
sorting cube data
shamo
<p>I have a line chart created from cube. it runs for a 12month period. I'm unable to sort the x axis. my date is from 0ct 2015 to Sep 2016. I want my sort to be from oct to sep but it is starting from Jan to December. I'm unable to use computed column in data binding in the chart.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>can anyone offer help?</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you share your report design? Which version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Testing on my side does not show that behavior, so we need to know a bit more about your setup.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
shamo
<p>This is an example. date starts from 2012 to 2011</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you define the Month dimension in your cube, make sure you also check Year and Quarter. Then, the Month will be sorted correctly in the chart:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
shamo
<p>Thanks</p>