Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
New to iHub - legacy e.spreadsheet 10 migration?
sidan
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Before I can find time to immerse myself in IHub, I'd appreciate any help or advice you can offer. I have inherited a legacy Java desktop application with an investment in e.spreadsheet 10 for generating reports, etc. from a JPA/Hibernate POJO source. Can someone point me in the right direction to assess if it is feasible to migrate this investment into iHub?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>SiDan</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The short answer is no. e.Spreadsheet is a legacy product that was not incorporated in iHub, which is strictly a BIRT-based platform. However, e.Spreadsheet is still an option on the iServer if you want to migrate your desktop application to a server-based distribution of spreadsheets.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Your best bet is to contact your local OpenText representative to explore options. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>