Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT report displaying one day prior data
abhijitKol
<p>BIRT report is getting displayed with one day prior data. How to resolve it?</p>
<p>Report is getting executed in JBOSS 7 server hosted in linux platform.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>e.g: Today is 18th March 2016. If I check the date from server, it's displaying 18th March but when I am executing the report,it is displaying data considering 17th March 2016</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance..</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jfranken
<p>Could you please provide additional details:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What version of the software are you running?</p>
<p>How is the report being launched?</p>
<p>How is the report getting its data (what is the data source)?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
abhijitKol
<p>I am using BIRT4.2, JBOSS as App server and MySQL as DB.</p>
<p>Request to execute the report is going from Java based UI.</p>
<p>I am using JDBC Data Source.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Everything is working fine in our test environment. When I am deploying it in Production environment, then BIRT report is getting displayed with one day prior data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please Help.</p>