Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Auto Layout recalculating width of visible columns after hiding some of them
V-kont
<p>Hi!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created my own report with two tables. I set Auto Layout for report and columns' widths in % (as well as both tables' widths was set 100%). It works well. I mean some corrseponding columns of my footer table was aligned with some columns of header table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And I want to hide some columns. And then problems started. After hiding some of corrseponding columns (in both tables) free space distributed among visible columns. Since my columns have different number of columns therefore their columns get different amount of additional space. So, resulting width of my column (in both tables) expands unpredictable.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried to fixed it using scripts but failured cause I don't understand the algorithm of calculation width of visible column after hiding other columns.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In other words, I have Auto Layout report and two tables with width in %. I want to get resulting width of certain columns of header table (after hiding some columns in it) and then set same width of corresponding columns of footer table.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet