Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding multiple "check box" report parameters in a report
ashwinishankar
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I have added multiple "check boxes" a Boolean type report parameter to my report(Ex: 2 check boxes to Include SubOrder and SubQuantityOrdered). When I preview the report with the options checked, then the number of results and the visibility of the columns are displayed correctly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When the options are unchecked the columns are hidden(exactly what I wanted), however, the number of records are not correct and it displays the records same(duplicates) as that of the checked options.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ex: When checked the number of records should be = number of SubOrder and SubQuantityOrdered of the item.</p>
<p> When unchecked the number of records should be =1</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you please advise how to apply this feature in the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Upon check or uncheck the number of records should get accustomed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ashwini</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ashwinishankar
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Basically, I would like to know how to hide a row when its column is hidden ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am executing a SQL script to fetch all the details of Employees, which includes columns say "Supervisor Details" and "Performance"</p>
<p>However, I am setting up the visibility for column Supervisor to be available only when the report parameter(Include Supervisor) is checked. Likewise "Performance" details to be shown only when "INclude Performance" report parameter is checked.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am expecting the output : </p>
<p> When only Include Supervisor is CHECKED, then only the columns of Supervisor and its rows to be included and not the columns and rows of Performance, and vice versa.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>But as of now, When any one option is checked, the visibility only hide/display the column, but the number of records are same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please help in fixing this issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ashwini </p>
Clement Wong
<p>Do you have a sample output that you can provide so that we can better understand your requirements?</p>