Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hidding inner table hearder
shamo
<p>I want to keep only the first header line in a group and hide the rest. Each group table should have one header.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Based on your report design you can replace the inner table with a grid and hide the header row when Aggregation (RUINNINGCOUNT) is greater than 1:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
shamo
<p>Thanks a lot. the logic wasn't working for the table. I appreciate it</p>
shamo
<p>Do I need to do anything special to get expand and collapse function in a table when using excel spread sheet? The expand button doesn't show up even though the group has collapsed. commercial birt 4.2.3. Secondly group aggregation isn't returning the correct sum and count for me.</p>
shamo
<p>I'm ok. I think it has to do with my setup</p>