Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie Chart Visibility Expression
rafaruiz123
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I Have a pie chart that I would like to hide only when it shows one Item. ( 100% of an item does not add value)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The amount of items will changed depending on the parameter selected.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a function I can write that would hide the chart when a single item is selected on parameters?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>My parameter allows multiple values, but the chart does not add value is only one is selected showing 100%.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can this be done??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance,</p>
<p>RR</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Change the Visibility Expression to:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
if (params["YourParameterName"].length == 1)
true;
else
false;
</pre>
rafaruiz123
<p>Thank you this worked perfectly.</p>