<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been using Birt 4.3.1 with Maximo 7.6 and reports are running fine when I run it from inside Maximo.</p>
<p>The Issue is when I try to run report from Report designer using External browser/ default browser. it opens up the browser and I can see the top border with options like "next page, download" but nothing prints.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know this is a known issue of Jetty Server and there is request for Enhancement(Bug resolution)</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=435395'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=435395</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried modifying the .ini file/ options available on internet but no luck </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Currently, as a workaround I am using "view as PDF" option which is working fine but it is very irritating. </p>
<p>Please let me know the work around to view it in browser</p>
<p> </p>
<p>FYI, I am using BIRT 4.3.1 64 Bit , Windows 7.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>