Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Word Page Breaks
psgrugby
<p>I have created several reports that are actually labels. They work great in PDF, which I used while developing. But when I output to Word the Avoid Page Break Inside is ignored. When I Goggled the problem I see it has been around for some time, Can't believe that a simple solution has not been developed yet, some of the post are 4 or 5 years old. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT 4.2.2. The report uses 3 tables inside a grid to produce the labels and I have tried applying the Avoid Page Break just about everywhere possible and it does not work. Can't believe there is not a simple solution to what I think would be a common problem. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet