<p>Hello all, </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am currently working with beta version of iHub16. On the latest Chrome(<span style="color:rgb(48,57,66);font-family:'Segoe UI', Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Versiunea 49.0.2623.112 m)</span>.</p>
<p>In order to have a secure application we have concluded to split the authentication.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>On the server side( uses Java) the iHub Rest-Service to retrieve the authId. The received AuthId always ends with YPeGenj and has a length of about 385 characters. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>On the client side( uses jsapi) we try to log-in/ initialize with the authId received from the server. </p>
<p>This crashed with a message of: "The Username is not provided". </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Furthermore if I were to use the returned authId in <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://serverIp:5000/ihub/v1/ihubrestdocs/#!/folders/getFolderItems'>http://serverIp:5000/ihub/v1/ihubrestdocs/#!/folders/getFolderItems</a>, I get the following message:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;font-size:11.34px;background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">{ "</span><span style="margin:0px;font-size:11.34px;font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">error</span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;font-size:11.34px;background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">": </span></p>
<p><span style="margin:0px;font-size:11.34px;font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">{ "<span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;">description</span>": <span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;"><span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;color:rgb(136,0,0);">"Authentication failure. The authentication ID is incorrect. Please login again."</span></span>, "<span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;">code</span>": <span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;"><span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;color:rgb(136,0,0);">"6001"</span></span>, </span></p>
<p><span style="margin:0px;font-size:11.34px;font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">"<span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;">message</span>": <span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;"><span style="margin:0px;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;color:rgb(136,0,0);">"Get Folder Items failed"</span> }</span></span></p>
<p><span style="margin:0px;font-size:11.34px;font-family:Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(252,246,219);">}</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I were to generate the authId from the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://serverIp:5000/ihub/v1/ihubrestdocs/#!/login/auth'>http://serverIp:5000/ihub/v1/ihubrestdocs/#!/login/auth</a>and use it with jsapi it will work. Also the received authId from the login/auth resource has a diffrent size/format then the one returned from the server.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are these 2 AuthIds not compatible? </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Edit 1: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The server side uses the administrator user to log in, while I only tried with normal users. If I were to use jsapi with this users returned authId I will get a message: "The username is not sent. "</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Edit 2: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Seams that this is happening because the authId contains some data that is relative to the session/ip/machine it used to make the request. And because the client is another computer the authentication id does not work. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to log in with the authId generated from another computer?</p>