Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
TableGroup error
hparris1
<p>I have a simple report with one table two groups. Runs fine in Birt but when I import to Maximo I get the following error and the end of some of the groups, but not all: </p>
<p> </p>
<div>
<div>TableGroup tableGroup2:</div>
<div><span>- </span>A report document error occurred when loading: Result Data.<br>
Failed to load value for "null" type column "wonum". There was an exception on the server. Check your report parameter values, or contact your system administrator, who can find additional details in the server log.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The logs do not give me any information. I really need to get this report running as soon as possible, any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet