Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to filter a query based on input parameter?
sivagv1
<p>Hi All,<br>
<br>
I am using Actuate 8 for reporting.<br>
I want to filter the query based on input parameter using LIKE clause.<br>
My query in the report is (aid is the input parameter that I am passing as an input)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>select date,code,name from from acctount where accountid like :aid</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And let consider a account id -ABC123</p>
<p>when I am giving the entire accountid(ABC123) the report is working fine, but when I give the middle part of accountid(BC12), the report is not fetching any rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>can somedody will help me with this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Siva Gv.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Siva,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Actuate 8? BIRT was not included into Actuate release until version 9.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you referring to e.Reports?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If yes and your company is current on maintenance, please contact your local Support center so that they can assist you.</p>