<p>Hello !</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I currently retrieve the following information concerning a parameter, which is a good start but not enough :</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
getName : metrics
getPromptText : Select metrics
getParameterType : 0
getUserPropertyValues : {}
paramScalarType : multi-value
paramClassType : 6
</pre>
<p>What I want to do is to get the value that a user would have when seing the parameter prompt (that are based on a request on a DB , or CSV etc.. whatever) so I can process them AND send them back to an interface for instance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let's say the resuld would be : (with the two new lines)</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
getName : metrics
getPromptText : Select metrics
getParameterType : 0
getUserPropertyValues : {}
paramScalarType : multi-value
paramClassType : 6
getDefaultValue : "time,rta"
getPossibleValue : "time,rta, cpu1,cpu0,cpu3 ... "</pre>
<p>Is it possible ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>THis page : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/integrating/reapi.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/documentation/integrating/reapi.php</a>makes believe yes cause it iterates on a LIST_BOX parameter and then it's explained that you can getDefaultValue on a parameter. So it seems everything is here to make it works !

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>