Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
reading userroles is cut off after 149 roles...
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am reading the userroles with <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">reportContext.getAppContext().get("ServerContext").getUserRoles();. </span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I put the result in a variable and in the report I check if a specific group is in this variable to hide/show a certain part of this report. </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">But not all groups are shown or recognized. I have a test-user that has a lot of roles. After 149 roles it just stops. All roles after the 149th are not shown or recognized. This are all numeric roles with 2 or 3 positions. We have also roles with desciptive names and the number 149 might get a lot smaller as I guess there is a limit on how much characters are returned?</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">It is unlikely that a regular user has that many groups but it is also not impossible. Any way to fix this?</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Jeroen</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Sorry, never ran into a user with more than 100 roles. It's best to open a Support case so they can investigate if this is an product defect, or limitation of # roles.</p>