Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Logs not getting generated
Channamari
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> I am facing a peculiar problem. I have incorporated BIRT into our web application to handle our reporting needs. Everything was perfectly fine till yesterday, but now the BIRT report logs are not getting generated. They were getting generated perfectly till now and all of a sudden this has popped up. The application is deployed on a weblogic server V11.0, and i use BIRT 4.4.2 release. Any help in this regard would be really helpful. This is how i have configured the Engine to log the events</p>
<p> </p>
<p>config.setLogConfig(folder+"/Logs", Level.FINE);<br>
Platform.startup(config);</p>
<p>IReportEngineFactory factory = (IReportEngineFactory) Platform.createFactoryObject(IReportEngineFactory.EXTENSION_REPORT_ENGINE_FACTORY);<br>
engine = factory.createReportEngine(config);<br>
engine.changeLogLevel(Level.WARNING);</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
linucksrox
<p>I would also appreciate some help with this issue. I'm running BIRT sample viewer on Ubuntu 16.04 with Apache/Tomcat using the default settings (not manually configuring the engine to log events). On my other two servers (BIRT 3.7 Ubuntu 12.04 Apache/Tomcat) logs are being generated properly. My BIRT version is 4.5. How can I get help with this, or what are some troubleshooting steps I can take to gather more information?</p>