Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide unhide components on html button
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report in which i have two components one table and other bar chart.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I have two html button named : "Table" and " chart".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to hide the table on click of "Table" button and should hide chart and visa versa when i click on "chart" the chart should get displayed and "Table" should get hide.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>what script should i use on html buttons ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using</p>
<p>Actuate BIRT Designer Professional</p>
<p>Version: 4.4.0<br>
Build id: v20150710</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>You can bookmark your chart and table. Then use a HTML Report Item, and use jQuery.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
<script>
function hideChart() {
$( "div[id$='myChart']" ).hide();
$( "table[id$='myTable']" ).show();
}
</script>
<button onclick="hideChart()">Hide Chart / Show Table</button>
</pre>
<p>Attached is a sample.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
RRK
<p>Thanks Clement
</p>