Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
report is coming blank using Preview tab
Patra
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Birt 3.7.1 version. earlier my preview tab was working fine and report display data also. But today I checked report is coming blank when I am trying to see the report data by clicking the Preview tab.</p>
<p>So that, I could not see the report exceptions if any data set is missing or bla...bla...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>cloud you please help me to resolve this issues.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find the attached screenshot for more confirmations.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Patra</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Is this the only environment that is not working?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you change your JRE/JDK recently?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As a baseline, have you tried an example report that is included with BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you tried anything other than Preview? That is, to view your report via Run > View Report > In Web View, or As PDF?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have you tried changing your browser? To change settings, here are the steps @ <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/39152-error-in-web-viewer/#entry143468'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/39152-error-in-web-viewer/#entry143468</a></p>
;