Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page number scripting in MasterPage using tables without pagebreak
val99
<p>Hello, I'm using birt 4.4.2 and I've read a lot of messages about how to use the pageNumber variable in the Masterpage scripting but my problem is related to pagebreak.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My report is very simple, only one table, and i want to hide a text in the second and next pages in the master page, but when I select a pagebreak break value -1 in my table the script doesn't work. If I choose 10 for example, the script works ok in the pages, but I don't know when the pagebreak is, because the height of the rows can be different.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I attach one example, with the footer, but in this case happens the same, if i choose an interval equals to -1 the fotter doesn't work as I want, looks like if the script doesn't refresh. I've seen this example in other topic and I've changed the number of rows and the value for page break.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Please help. Thanks and sorry for my english,</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
val99
<p>Hi, I think I was generating bad the report, I went to run/view report as pdf, I thought the result was the same as in the web viewer, and after exporting to pdf, in this case the report works fine. My doubt, If I do run and render separately in my web application, the result would be as I've seen in the web viewer??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks! </p>
<p><span> </span><br>
</p>