Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
unmerge/split cell on crosstab with script
MOnita
<p>HI! I have a crosstab made from a Cube and a Dataset. It displays like this: </p>
<p> </p>
<div>[sharedmedia=core:attachments:13218]</div>
<p> </p>
<p>What I'm trying to achieve is to split the Cell labeled as EDUCACIÓN; as you can see it has two rows. That is because I'm adding a third field that does not shows. This field is a discriminator for me. Wherever it is not null is where it splits, that's because before 2012 (for example) that row belonged to the EDUCACION category, but since 2013 it belongs to another new category. I want to split that cell in order to label the second row data as "CULTURA" if the year of the report asked is great than 2012.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have already identified the cell, that's why it is coloured in orange but I just can´t make it split. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance. This is my script: </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">
function onCreateCell( cellInst, reportContext )
{
if(cellInst.getCellID()==5407 && cellInst.getDataValue("SECTOR")=="EDUCACIÓN" )
{
cellInst.getStyle().setBackgroundColor("Orange");
/* I want to split and labeled the celll as "CULTURA" if this condition gets true:
reportContext.evaluate("dimension['Sector']['FK_SECTOR_NUEVO']")==48
*/
}
}
</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet