Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 4.5 Radio Buttons
HSMorales
<p>I have a report In BIRT 4.5 with multiple parameters using Radio Buttons for Yes and No choices.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I display the Radio Buttons Horizontal instead of Vertical.. Parameters currently display:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Display JES ?</p>
<p> Yes</p>
<p> </p>
<p> No</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like them dis display</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Display JES?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> Yes No</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is this possible ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for helping.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Henry Morales</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Yes, it's possible and very simple.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For the Designer, in <em>...eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_4.5.0.v201506092134\birt\webcontent\birt\pages\parameter </em>directory, or for your web app, navigate to the<em> ...\birt\pages\parameter</em> directory.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The file "<strong>RadioButtonParameterFragment.jsp</strong>" is the one you'll want to modify.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Line 81 is "<BR>", and you can change this to " " for example.</p>
HSMorales
<p>Exactly what I wanted. Thanks</p>