Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Not able to add hyper link in the table cell
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>i am using BIRT 4.5..can anybody tell how to add hyper link in the table cell that links to another table in the same report</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The attached sample report has two tables: a list of customers and a list of orders for those customers, grouped by customer:</p>
<p>
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>thank u very much for your reply..</p>
<p> </p>
<p> but I am not creating any data source and data set in the explorer , everything I am doing programmatically using Design engine API.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am able to apply the link for cell data using the following piece code which is attached below</p>
<p> </p>
<p>now I want sample code to pass control from on click of hyper link to respective column.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks in advance</p>
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>LableHandle lable=null;</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Action ac=StructureFactory.createAction();</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ActionHandle actionHandle=lable.setAction(ac);</p>
<p> </p>
<p>actionHandle.setLinkType(DesignChoiceContants.ACTION_LINK_TYPE_DRILL_THROUGH);</p>
<p> </p>
<p>actionHandle.setReportName("someName.rptdesign");</p>
<p> </p>
<p>actionHandleSetTargetType("report-design");</p>
<p> </p>
<p>actionHandle.setTargetWindow("_Blank");</p>
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>creating table and passing data dynamically to table every thing I am doing programmatically.............</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am not an expert on the Design API, but looking at your code, you should first be setting the link type to </p>
<p>ACTION_LINK_TYPE_BOOKMARK_LINK</p>
<p>not</p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">ACTION_LINK_TYPE_DRILL_THROUGH</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Then, you can use the setTargetBookmark method to specify which bookmark to go to.</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Again, not my specialty here....</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">P.</span></p>
Matthew L.
<p>See the following post for more information about the HyperLink (Action) API: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/39223-not-able-to-create-custom-data-set/?p=143922'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/39223-not-able-to-create-custom-data-set/?p=143922</a></p>
;