Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using BDA as a data source for reporting
CodeRookie
<p>Hi, all! Quick question..... In my instance of BRDPro(v4.4.0), I have the ability to use the following data sources: Actuate BIRT Analytics Analysis Data Source, and Actuate Fastdb Table Access Data Source. Unfortunately, my co-worker doesn't. For the life of me, I can't remember what I added (ODA Connector?) to mine that allowed me the ability to use. What might I be looking for to alleviate this issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Scott,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In your BDPro installation, you should have the following four files in this folder : BDPro\eclipse\plugins</p>
<p> </p>
<p>com.actuate.data.oda.qelectron.ui_5.2.2.201511061119.jar</p>
<p>com.actuate.data.oda.qelectron_5.2.2.201511061119.jar</p>
<p>com.actuate.data.oda.fastdb.ui_5.2.0.201510051636.jar</p>
<p>com.actuate.data.oda.fastdb_5.2.0.201510051636.jar</p>
<p> </p>
<p>These are the ODA files you need to connect to BDA. Copy them to your colleague's installation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
CodeRookie
<p>Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Once again you come through with the needed answer! Thanks so much!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
willite
<p>Where can I get these plugins? And for BDA 16 if they exist.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>The DevShare has the ODA
@<
;/p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1093-oda-for-birt-analytics/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1093-oda-for-birt-analytics/</a></p>
;