Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Two blank page after grid
shiroga
<div>Hi, I'm new in the birt world. I saw a lot of your topics before asking for your help, but unfortunately I can't fix the problem. I have attached my rptdesign below. </div>
<div>After a grid when the report is generated, two blank pages appear after this grid. I searched in all fields and parameters that I know (height, page break), but I didn't find the problem. Can someone help me?</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Without being able to run your report or see the output, it's hard to tell where the extra pages are coming from.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you able to run the report, save the .rptdocument and attach it? If it's sensitive data, then you can PM with the .rptdocument.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Things you can check is for the Report Items' Page Break settings. You can try setting them to Avoid.</p>