Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need Percentage Example
tejaidm
<p>Hello All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am new to Birt I need help on Percentage here iI am attaching my table I need claimed users/Total users percentage , can some one please guide me how to write the Aggregation</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You don't need an aggregation. You simply need an expression that computes the value Claimed Users / Total Users. You can create that expression as a new Computed Column in the Data set, or by dropping a Data element in the table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In both cases, the expression would look like :</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">row["Claimed Users"]/row["Total Users"]</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
tejaidm
<p>Hi Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The solution you gave it works for me Appreciate for your help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>